Sunday, September 24, 2006

Bizarre Dancing Man-Boy Freaks Me Out

I found this at I Am Bored yesterday and am just as mentally repulsed by it as I was the first time I saw it. I keep going back and playing it and showing it to people and delighting in their squeals of disgust. Just like a child who covers his eyes to keep from seeing something scary but then peeks between his fingers anyway. Wanting to feel that delicious spine-tingle as I intentionally allow myself to be scared, all the while assuring myself that what I am seeing isn't real. For me, watching this video is akin to watching the Exorcist and witnessing Linda Blair's head spinning the first time. Another unpleasant image burned forever in my mind's eye. Why should I suffer alone? Go ahead... watch it... you know you want to.
technorati tags

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the fuck is that