Thursday, January 17, 2008

Damn Radical Muslim Presidential Candidate Scientologists

Tom Cruise Christ of ScientologyGo over to Gawker and see the Tom Cruise video that the Church of Scientology is trying to suppress. The videos were made to promote Scientology and Cruise to commemorate his winning the IAS (International Association of Scientology) Freedom Medal of Valor. Cruise makes comments like, "We are the way to happiness. We can bring peace and unite cultures" with such fervency it almost sounds like he's hawking one of his movies. Gawker claims it is hosting a copy of the video as "news" even though being threatened by lawsuit from the Scientologists. I can't vouch for that because I also found the complete Tom Cruise Scientologist video series posted by someone calling himself Spacenaut on LiveJournal. However, less than an hour after I viewed the videos half of the series was already killed and now you get the "this video no longer available" verbiage from YouTube. One of my favorite lines Tom says is, "If you're Scientologist you see life, but you see things... the way they are." Right, Tom. Almost thou persuadest me. [Image found @ Reformissionary]

GeologyJoe over at SlingShot Thought makes some interesting observations about the January 9th incident in the Strait of Hormuz of Iranian speedboats threatening U.S. Naval warships. Just another Bush regime staged hoax planned to fool U.S. citizens into accepting the pending and possibly nuclear war with Iran? Go Joe!

Muslim Barack ObamaI know people are good intentioned and trying to convince me that each of the presidential candidates is the evil spawn of the devil himself but PLEASE stop sending me the silly misinformation about Barack Obama being a closet radical Muslim who swore his oath to office on the Koran instead of the Bible. It just ain't true, folks, no matter how much you wish it were so! Please, research a little on Snopes before you blast e-spam to my mailbox. By the way, can anyone verify if this is really Obama's MySpace page? Oh, and I found this gem on the secret Muslim plan to conquer the U.S. by 2020 by such nefarious methods as propagating Middle Eastern restaurants and more Islamic sitcoms. I will be filing this one away for future reference to see how well those damn radical Muslims are tracking according to plan.

TechnoratiTechnorati: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

E said...

Agh. I'm gonna end up moving into that GI Joe site. And I was never even a fan. I just remember all of them. :P

Bonez said...

I was one of those deprived kids that wasn't allowed to have a G.I. Joe because it was considered the same as playing with dolls and only GIRLS played with dolls. I know, that sounds bizarre to us today but back in the late sixties in the South things were much different. At least in my neighborhood. All that to say that I too will be at that site a lot to remember all the Joes I never had but always coveted from the TV commercials.

GeologyJoe said...

thanks for the plug.

Bonez said...

You are most welcome, GeoJoe :)

Anonymous said...

tom cruise is a bloody idjit.
why anyone goes to see his mediocre work is beyond me.
of course, that's just my humble opinion.

Bonez said...

~Swine, I don't have a very good taste for what movies are good and which ones are crap... at least according to some of my colleagues and friends. Hey, I think Arnold Schwarzenegger is an awesome actor so how can you trust my opinion?

Anonymous said...

he IS an awesome actor.
look what a great job he's doing impersonating a governor.

Bonez said...

Good one, Swine! I hear he may do a cameo in the new Terminator 4 movie... I can't imagine as what since he's definitely not nearly buff enough (or young enough) any longer to pull that off.