Friday, February 29, 2008

Secret Life of L. Ron Hubbard

Secret Lives: L. Ron Hubbard

Got a great tip from Bonez lurker Amy Q. when she wrote and asked me to check out the Bootstrapper post 100 Weird Facts About the Human Body. Did you know that over 90% of diseases are caused or complicated by stress? That's weird fact number 69.

Remember Hints from Heloise? I guess I always considered her to be like the poor man's Martha Stewart. The 101 New Uses for Everyday Things from Real Simple reminds me of her and her famous simple tips to handle almost anything with everyday household items.

Time for some more cute women with nasty guns pictures as part of the ongoing Bonez non-violence anti-war support those brave souls in a uniform campaign. However, you won't see any of these assets on display in a military uniform. At least not on any safe for work pages I know of. Avid Bonez supporters are welcome to submit their own favorites for future post consideration.

No comments: