Monday, November 27, 2006

Let's Make Love and Listen to Death from Above


Okay, one of the holidays down and two more to go (Christmas and New Years for those of you who like to negate historically established U.S. holidays and want to label the whole "season" as something more generic and politically correct). I am not a holiday person and they seem to provide me with a bunch more mental stress and emotional anxiety than I should have to bear. I am not sure why except that holidays when I was a kid were nothing important or times of distress over not having enough money. Also, it seems that it is always around the holidays when people start dying around me. Maybe both of those are subjects for future posts. Anywho, this Thanksgiving was a lot different for me because I actually enjoyed myself at a new friend's house in Evansville, Indiana. Nice town and a stupendous host with lots of food and drink and zero stress. Just what my therapist would have prescribed, if I had one. Thank you Bill B. for being an angel in disguise.

css[Music Video by CSS (homepage) of Sao Paulo Brazil from their album Cansei De Ser Sexy, Portugese for "tired of being sexy"]

technorati tags

No comments: