Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bogeyman Prison

myfearThe bogeyman has come. He relentlessly hounded me no matter where I went and no matter what I did to avoid him. His cold numbing fingers of doubt, worry and fear wrapped themselves around my creative and spiritual throat strangling the faint spark of life that barely burned within my breast. The bogeyman dragged me into a prison without bars yet with no apparent means of escape. I am but a small man-child paralyzed in a vast darkness struggling to breathe with no voice to scream. I open my mouth and only bleak black silence spills forth into the empty void with no meaning and no hope of salvation. Alone, blind and mute in a sea of liquefied fear.

1 comment:

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Talk about Chuck Norris, the boogyman is afraid of chuck norris!