Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Primitive Erotic Motorcyclists


A little wine induced blogging tonight from the ol' Bonez-ster. Not quite drunk blogging and just shy of out of control emo-style blogging of the "woe is me" variety.

(sip)

Merlot from a box. Yes, I am somewhat embarrassed to admit it but such are the depths I have sunk the last hand full of months.

(sip) Foxhorn, the smart choice for premium wine in resealable boxes. (sip)

Some may label this little episode of tipsy blogging as creative "coping" while others, no doubt, will call it "copping" out and less than the level of spiritual enlightenment I once was assumed to have achieved. Funny... (spontaneous giggle out loud to myself)

(sip)

Everyone seems to have their own opinion about what I SHOULD be doing or how I COULD be behaving right now. Oh, yeah, I know you, Dear Bonez Reader know exactly what the frakk I am talking about here. Whenever we go through the trials and tribulations of Life, the proverbial "Everyone" (hey, ain't they the same guys as "They"?!?) voices their personal thoughts of exactly what I/we SHOULD be doing to get my/our life/lives straightened out and back on the track of success. Bah! (refilling my glass)

(sip)

Isn't it sort of befuddling how few of them have any sincere compunction (a pricking [giggle again ... I wrote "prick" and wasn't nasty] of the conscience) about letting me/us know on a regular basis just what I/we SHOULD be saying or doing next or what I/we have done Wrong to this point? Frickin' amazing that we are intelligent enough to even draw a breath and wipe our own @55. Oh, I guess at least half of that is like an autonomic response or some other medical scientific term like that. I'll have to look that up later or you can do it for me when you get the chance.

(sip)

Damn, the cheap boxed Merlot is a dead soldier. Back to some Gold Medal Barefoot Zinfandel from Lodi, Cali to top off the night. (pouring)

(sip)

It's all good (as one of my fave peeps so oft says). I am not drinking to drown any sorrows or to ease any pains. I am drinking 'cause I wanna drink and relax and enjoy the experience without any feeling of condemnation or berating and because I freakin' CAN. So there! Put that in your glass and bottoms up, Pardner.

(sip)

spank meSo, what the hell does any of this verbiage and waste of ethereal blogspace have to do with Primitive Erotic Motorcyclists? Nada dang thang. Just so happens that I was perusing some of my blog haunts and found that old magazine cover at blog artist, Richard Evans Lee's Edifying Spectacle and it made me giggle and want to write so there it is. If you poke around his site(s) long enough you can find other fun stuff like <--- this picture of an unexpected meeting of the board that sort of gives you a visual commentary on one phase of transition in my life right now ... I won't elaborate further here, but those who know me will understand immediately. And I'm sure any Stalker(s) will take offense but so the eff what ... go gather your imaginary evidence elsewhere.

(sip)

(sip)

Man, I need me some sweet two-wheel wind therapy ASAP if not sooner.

Okies, one glass of Barefoot Zin gone and so am I. Thank you, Bonezites for reading through to this point and "getting it". Life and enjoying it in the blog world isn't about political debate and argument over if Osama Bin Laden's body should have been dumped at sea or if he was even really killed or not. It's about being real with yourself and your thoughts and feelings. Being REAL in the NOW and boldly and openly sharing that NOW with those who genuinely give a crap about you and your concerns. In the End It Doesn't Even Matter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put your trust in yourself Tony..u a good guy afterall...kychick

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...