Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tea Tips with Dr. Tea - What is Tisane?


I continue to learn more about tea and its health benefits from Dr. Tea's Tea Tips. Past posts have revealed that all teas come from the same plant but are processed differently to create the different types. This post takes you deeper into your tea education and answers that gnawing question about if Chamomile, Rooibos, Mint, and other herbal concoctions are really teas at all. Dr. Tea explains the differences between Teas and Tisanes (herbal teas) and the unique benefits of each variety.

[Previous Bonez Dr. Tea Tea Tips Posts]
Tea 101
Additives

TechnoratiTechnorati: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Rooibos tea said...

Ever since I moved to South Africa and I tried Rooibos tea, I'm hooked on it. I drink about 4 to 5 cups of Rooibos tea a day. I love it. That's been going on for a year now. Still works for me.

Tony said...

Rooibos tea ~ Finally! An entrepreneur who understands how to properly utilize blogs and comments to advertise their products and services! By choosing an appropriate post to comment on and leaving an intelligent comment pertinent to the post you have won yourself a potential new customer. Thank you for your efforts and I will be checking out your store asap. I also agree with you on the wonders and flavor of Rooibos tea.

Tony said...

Rooibos tea ~ In fact, I am so impressed with your business and marketing tactics and your beautiful store site that I just placed an order for your sampler pack of Rooibos teas. I can't wait for it's arrival and want to encourage all Bonez readers to give you a looksee and try some Rooibos tea for their health and their taste buds. The site is Suffuse USA.

Rooibos Tea said...

It's really an impressive posting about Rooibos Tea. I would like to appreciate to my blog and invite you on my website for your feed back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...