Thursday, February 14, 2008

How will the World End?


Scientists believe there are five main scenarios that will most likely be the end of life on Earth. Narrated by Ian Stewart. I don't think any of the five scenarios are worth losing sleep over.

While you're waiting for all life on Earth to be extinguished you can study some tried and true folk medicine remedies for whatever ails you.

And if the folk medicine and herbal remedies don't fix you up then you might want to pick out a snazzy grave marker at the gallery of funeral art. Tell 'em Bonez sent ya'.

Did you know that marijuana was once valued as legal tender in the United States and that you could even pay your taxes with marijuana? So why is marijuana illegal today? Do you know the true story behind the government cover up?

Forget about today's twisted standard of physical beauty and feast your eyes on the beautiful real women who were the 10 pioneers of striptease. [Found @ YesButNoButYes]

TechnoratiTechnorati: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

Lora_3 said...

Pot and Stripper's on Valentine's Day! Tony you keep the stripers and I take the Pot. LOL

Happy Valentine's Day!

Be safe...

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I was wondering if you would like to exchange links. My site is www.therealbeginning.com. If you would like to just leave a comment on my site and I'll post your link on my site. Thanks

Dan

Tony said...

Doh! I was going to do a post on the history of Valentines Day today. Guess I will have to bow to Lora's great post for today on the 14th Day of Love. I always get choked up with the Free Hugs video...

CW Fisher said...

Love the pic. I yearn for the days when nothing was for certain but death and taxes and pot.

Tony said...

I'm afraid to ask "which pic" since sometimes I hide the best ones :) Wow, pot was certain... I must have grown up in the wrong neck of the woods. However, I think that Death is still fairly certain nowadays.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...