Thursday, January 31, 2008

Live Your Childhood Dreams


[Randy Pausch's original and full lecture here]

I love to play golf. I'm not any good at it and the term "play golf" absolutely defines my capabilities as I only play at golf versus acting like I know what the hell I'm doing. Anywho, I got sort of pissed off when I read about how some legally blind (yes, blind) ninety-two year old codger hit a frakkin' hole-in-one. Lucky son of a beep.

It's reassuring to know the U.S. military is ill prepared to defend against a homeland attack. I guess it's because of the Bush regime's insane determination to raise the body count of dead and wounded U.S. troops and Middle Eastern civilians by preparing to attack Iran. Dubya might have already done it if it wasn't for certain U.S. generals threatening to quit if he ordered an attack on Iran.

TechnoratiTechnorati: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: