Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A is for Allah


A is for Allah by Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens) was created to teach his daughter the Arabic alphabet.

I found the link to this addictive 3-D missile game at one of my favorite haunts, (S)wine, and learned just how little hand/eye coordination I have left at my advanced age.

Take note U.S. citizens because it will happen to you next. U.K. government plans to coerce British citizens into National ID register. Obviously in cahoots with the U.S. government and their Real ID National ID Card program. [Found @ Boing Boing]

In celebration of LEGO's 50th anniversary check out the 10 Neatest LEGO Facts and Links creatively posted by the good folks over at Neatorama.

One of nineteen children, Osama Bin Laden's son Omar wants to be a peace activist. Omar trained at an al-Qaeda camp with his notorious father but decided he couldn't handle being a suicide bomber and married a British woman twice his age. He runs a small portion of the Saudi Binladen Group, a construction conglomerate founded by his billionaire grandfather, Mohammed who sired over 50 children before his death in 1967.

TechnoratiTechnorati: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dig that missile thing.
but...you sure you found it at my site? sure?? i don't ever recall providing that link.
oh well...i gotta lay off the booze.

Bonez said...

Dude! You're right and now I don't remember where I found it so I can't give decent cred to someone. Oh well, consider it a free link back because you got enough other great creative content to keep them happy. And if the person/site that did have this link will come forward I will post an "apology" and linkback to correct it. Dealio?

Anonymous said...

...but hell. it gave me something to do at work.
i suck, though.
can't get by the "preliminary" stage.
thanks for the free exposure on Bonez.
much obliged.