Sunday, November 04, 2007

If You Were Gay with Pocket Fisherman Fantasies


[Video found @ The Thinking Blog in a great post entitled "The Best of Anime Music Video (AMV) Phenomenon"]

I can remember lustfully wanting the Ronco/Popeil Pocket Fisherman so that I actually fantasized about all the giant fish I would catch with it. Of course that was back in the day when there were still good sized fish in our lakes and streams and they were uncontaminated by radioactivity and poisons and were even edible.

TechnoratiTechnorati: , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Saradevil said...

Does he sound like Kermit the Frog on purpose?

Bonez said...

Hahahaha. I kept thinking Kermit, too, Sara which only made the whole thing even funnier. I am not familiar with the song, though it seems to be very popular on YouTube. Might be interesting to research the song and the group behind it. According to the original post on The Thinking Blog it is from the Broadway musical Avenue Q. Looking up Avenue Q I found it features muppets (Site Here!) so one of the actors must mimic the Jim Henson Kermit voice. Interesting...