Thursday, October 25, 2007

Edible Human Body Parts


Gruesome body parts greet customers of a bakery in Thailand where artist and baker Kittiwat Unarrom sculpts life-like heads, feet and hands from dough. However, Mr. Unarrom is not the first to consider the profitability of edible human body parts.

Just in time for Halloween here is the ultimate resource you can use to learn how to become a werewolf.

Muslim Barbie DollModest Muslim Barbie doll ousts Immoral Western Satanic Barbie in toy jihad.

Do you like looking at pictures of ghosts as much as I do? If so, check out these fifteen famous freaky ghost pictures. [Found @ Ursi's Eso Garden]

Game OverAnd to round out today's horrorfest, Bonez presents for your ghastly viewing terror the thirty most hideous video game tattoos.

4 comments:

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Great Halloween post!

Muslim Barbies? That is a kicker.

Now I have to go and bark at the moon. excuse me.

Tony said...

Aren't up way past your bedtime, Blue? Be careful of them ghoulie creepies and ghastly ghosties hanging around the midnight hour. Isn't it always midnight somewhere? Hmmmm, that gives me a story idea...

The Muslim Barbies are for real and there are other Islamic specific dolls to help promote the high morals our Muslim brethren adhere to. I am not intending to make any cracks about the insurgent or the suicide bomber dolls... keep in mind that we've always had the G.I. Joes and their ilk of militaristic and war toys for our own pure at heart American children to practice with.

Don't tell me you're trying out some of those werewolf potions!

E said...

I've seen those body parts bakery goods before. I would LOVE to get some. That would be too awesome.

Tony said...

I have a problem with food as artwork... eating it, that is. It's difficult enough when the art is pretty but nigh unto impossible if it is horrifically ugly and disgusting like those body parts. I think they are for looks like those old time sugar sculptures I used to see at Easter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...