Monday, July 02, 2007

Operator 11


Yesterday I became part of the new exciting world called Operator 11. A group of people I met through Twitter aired their first show at ten o’clock European time. The first episode was a bit chaotic and not always easy to follow. Uploading video’s not always possible, some PC's couldn’t handle the strain, but exciting nevertheless. This morning I saw the show as it was supposed to have been, put together by Raimo. You might not be able to understand his Dutch comments, but the content should be clear as glass. Meet some of my "old" online friends and some I only know since yesterday. One thing they all have in common, they all rock! Technology is growing faster then the speed of light it seems.

TechnoratiTechnorati: , , , , ,

1 comment:

Meisje said...

Old onlinefriends rock:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...