Sunday, July 29, 2007

Iron Man Exclusive Sneak Peek


Iron Man is the one comic book character movie I am anxiously awaiting. Iron Man got an exclusive sneak peek teaser trailer at the San Diego International Comic Con. The quality isn't that great but the ideas are there that Robert Downey, Jr. will indeed play Tony Stark and the story will follow the core basics of the Iron Man legend as envisioned by Stan Lee and Marvel comics. Of course, how could we not glimpse Iron Man in his first primitive armor without hearing Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath's Iron Man intro? Somehow I doubt the song has anything to do with my favorite Avenger. Iron Man is scheduled to open in theaters May 2, 2008.
[Dailymotion took down the originally posted clip and Bonez has substituted a YouTube "making of" clip. Bonez management apologizes for any inconvenience Dailymotion's asinine actions may have caused.]

TechnoratiTechnorati: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

E said...

Has he lost his mind?
Is he real or is he blind?
Can he walk at all?
Or, if he moves, will he fall?
Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head?
We'll just pass him there
Why should we even care?

He was turned to steel
In the great magnetic field
Where he traveled time
For the future of mankind

Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
That he will soon unfold

Now the time is here
For Iron Man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved

Nobody wants him
They just turn their heads
Nobody helps him
Now he has his revenge

Heavy boots of lead
Fills his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can
Iron Man lives again!!!!


Sorry, had to. Movie does look like it has potential, though I know you're far more the Iron Man fan than I.

Tony said...

Dude, click my links! I've got a great one above to the lyrics but your spontaneous comment singing also proves my point in the post. The song has nothing to do with the "real" Iron Man outside of using his name. The character of the song turns on the people and kills them and is some sort of monster. Anyway, it is a cool song and one of my longtime favorites and will make a great moment in the movies that is sure to be a hit. Though, I have to admit, Robert Downey, Jr.'s opening monologue (speech to some military officials) seemed a bit stiff (no pun intended) and the acting strained. Hopefully, that is only my perception because the quality of the original clip was so poor. Maybe it will be re-released in an approved fashion soon for everyone to share.

E said...

I never put too much stock in anything I see prior to the release of a film. They can work miracles in editing. Robert Downey, Jr. has proved himself to be a quite capable actor over the years, when he's not breaking into people's houses and crashing in their children's bed after a long heroin bender.

E said...

Wow, thanks for the links. I had no idea of the original version of War Pigs. (Walpurgis) Thanks to you I'm going to get Ozzy's greatest hits cd just so I can hear it. And for the record, Paranoid was by far their best album.

Tony said...

E., I am elated to find out that I can actually turn you on to a link of some trivial piece of information that you did not already possess in that voluminous mind of yours. If you get the album the, of course, I would like to give it a listen, too. Even more shocking is that we agreed that Paranoid was by far the best Black Sabbath album. You're beginning to scare me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...