Tuesday, March 20, 2007

3D Animation Low Battery and Veggie Music


Enjoy a short about the day in the life of a toy robot with low batteries. What will he do to survive? How will he reach the new batteries in time? A short by JJ Chalupnik.

veggie musical instrumentWhat tastes like veggie soup, looks like garden erotica but sounds like Mozart or Beethoven? The Vienna Vegetable Orchestra, of course. I doubt I would eat the soup they make of the instrument vegetables after the performance.

Stop drinking that orange juice and grab a tall glass of purple grape juice instead. Grape juice is now your best bet for preventing heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's disease and a host of other chronic ailments.

Desperate cancer patients are illegally self-medicating with an experimental anti-cancer medicine intended for animals.

Damn Interesting: The most powerful bomb ever constructed and exploded.

TechnoratiTechnorati: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum! I love my veggies especially carrots. I dont know if I am ready to put down my orange juice for grape just yet. Yuck.

Bonez said...

Not much of a carrot person, myself, but I do like Brussels sprouts... what kind of musical instrument would they make? I'm a wine drinker so the grape juice isn't a far leap for me.