Friday, February 16, 2007

Razorlight: In the Morning and Frozen Frogs


Very Short Novels are very short novels. Anything longer than 299 words is a waste of time.

A new study from the University of Arizona says that women are dirtier than men. Physically not mentally.

Antarctica melting much faster than scientists suspected and now they have to recalculate the effect on rising sea levels. Something they thought took decades is happening in months.

2,000 year old date seed germinated and growing in Israel.

+MaryAnne sings Shake, Rattle and Roll.

25 million year old frog found frozen in amber.

Turn your deceased loved one into a beautiful rare diamond at LifeGem.

TechnoratiTechnorati: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

David Hodges said...

Bonez! Thanks! You couldn't have said is better (or briefer!). Fun place you've got here. Glad I followed you back home.

Bonez said...

Thank you for stopping by Bonez, David. I really like your idea of novels under 300 words. So cool! It has encouraged me to start writing again myself so who knows, I may end up posting some of my super short novels here.