Saturday, December 02, 2006

I've Been Abducted by Aliens


I feel like one of those UFO alien abductees lately. My life has become filled with all sorts of new, exciting and extremely stressful things that have caused me to be away from Bonez much more than I would like. Add to that the normal emotional and temporal stress I experience during this time of year and it makes for a wicked mental brew indeed. However, I must learn to juggle my new responsibilities and fit Bonez back into my schedule as soon as possible. If there is anyone who actually frequents Bonez then I apologize for not having as many updates as you've been used to and will strive to get back on track soon. I think that I've put Bonez into its proper perspective in relation to the other things I am dealing with right now but that doesn't make it any easier for me to be away and I am jonesin' to get back.

[Video is The Real 4400 first aired October 19, 2005 on the UK's Sky One TV]

technorati tags

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I AM a frequent visitor, and have been wondering where the hell you've been!

Don't worry, though, I'll keep coming back even if you don't post often.

Bonez said...

Thank you, Viki. I make no promises as to frequency of posting for the immediate future. I want to keep my blogging in perspective to the rest of my life and its priorities. Not an easy task but one I think I can manage for now.