Saturday, November 11, 2006

Thank You Veterans Past Present and Future


As a veteran myself (U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army), I pray that all Americans can set aside their political and religious differences long enough to gratefully remember those brothers and sisters who gave their lives for our country. Many of those lives were lost in wars they did not understand or felt were justified, yet they fought and died with the belief in their hearts that the United States ultimately was the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. I honor those brave men and women today and always. And to those who have been wounded and disfigured in the horrors of war. I salute you and pledge my continued support for your sacrifice. For those who served, are serving and will serve... Thank you.
technorati tags

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm late at this, but i just got around to visiting people and had to come by and say Thank you tony for your service to our country! I spent this past Veteran's Day and USMC Birthday in silence - honor all those before me. It was nice! So today I am visiting folks I wanted to say thank you to,and you are one of them. Thanks Tony! I don't ever forget what keeps me and my family free.

Bonez said...

Thank you, Cyli and you are most welcome. The men and women currently in uniform deserve our most heartfelt support but we should never forget those before them who served in order for us to remain free.