Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Evolution of Dance Watched for 377 Years

Seen nearly 33 million times on YouTube, The Evolution of Dance has to be one of the most watched viral videos of 2006. I have resisted posting it on Bonez since I don't always go with the flow of the latest net craze but Judson Laipply's efforts have finally won me over. I actually did the math of adding all the YouTube posts I could find of the video and discovered that almost 377 years worth of viewing time has been accumulated to date. The motivational speaker comedian from Cleveland has had much more than his fifteen minutes of fame and helped spread laughter around the world which definitely qualifies him as Bonez fodder.
technorati tags

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed watching that.. thanks!! I will be posting it on my journal as well..