Monday, March 06, 2006

Real Life Simpsons Intro Viral Video

I don't know the real origin of this video but someone sure went to a lot of trouble to create such a detailed reenactment of the Simpsons' intro. Discovered on YouTube.Com. Update: I found some more information at Cool Hunting that alleges the video was created as a commercial for British satellite broadcaster Sky for a large sum of money. Could this be a teaser for a live action Simpsons project that's yet to be announced?

[Submitted by Mark W.]

2 comments:

Kim said...

wow! Someone sure has a lot of time on their hands, but wow!

Tony said...

I was impressed with the amount of focused detail they had. I can't even imagine how many takes they had to do to get it just right. I haven't been able to track down the originator to give them proper credit so if you stumble across it, please let me know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...