Friday, March 10, 2006

Ole Blue the Heretic Spooked Me then Turned Me On

scary girlOne of my daily visits in the blogosphere is to the doorstep of Ole Blue the Heretic and his Almost Daily Gazette. Rarely do I go away without a smile or some new tidbit of useless information to mull over for the day. As a minimum there is always some tasty cheesecake for me to visually consume (sheepish grin). Today I found this picture (click the pic for a larger and full view) that sort of just freaked me out. I found it haunting and quite spooky and weird. I have no idea who should be credited for it and am thus linking right back to Ole Blue's turf for the blame.

1 comment:

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

*sinister laughter echoes through out the land*

hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...