Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Eddie Van Halen Fights Oral Cancer

eddie van halenMusician Eddie Van Halen arrives at the 14th Annual Elton John Academy Awards Viewing Dinner and After-Party in West Hollywood, California, Sunday, March 5, 2006. (AP Photo/Matt Sayles)
I was shocked to see how Eddie Van Halen of the famed Van Halen rock band had "aged" and almost couldn't believe my eyes. Yet, he had some sort of haunting familiarity about him that caused me to do some web research to find out what was really going on in this famous rocker's life. It didn't take me long to discover that Eddie has been fighting oral cancer.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Eddie. Rock on and fight on!
[Read More About It]

3 comments:

MoxieGrrrl said...

Hey Tony, just checkin' in.

Hope you're doing well.

-Mox

Tony said...

Whoa! Visited by the famous and beautiful MoxieGrrrl. Thanks Moxie, I'm doing okay myself and Bonez is kicking finally. Let me know if you want added to my new BlogRoll. Take Care and Keep tellin' the truth over at http://www.moxiegrrrl.com/index.html

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Yea, I had heard something about that way back Tony, when my dad died at 52 he looked 90.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...