Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Break Out Those 3D Glasses

3d dave stevensBreak out those 3D glasses and click on over to 3D Comix where you will see some good online examples of works by various comic artists like Dave Stevens (one of my favorites) and Dave Sim's Cerebus comics along with others. 3D has always been high on my list of "gosh wow" stuff ... not nearly as high as giant robots or alien autopsies, but it's way up there. 3D Comix also has lots of related 3D links and even a page on building your own 3D glasses. There's also the obligatory history of 3D and how it works along with biographical information on the guru of 3D, Ray Zone. The site doesn't appear to be expanding or staying up to date so look for further 3D adventures to be posted here on BONEZ as I continue my research on 3D on the internet.

1 comment:

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Well, I will have to check it out at home, again.

;->

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...