Thursday, February 09, 2006

Let Me Read Your Mind

7UpI hate math. I've hated math since I first discovered there even was such a thing. However, it is something that permeates every aspect of our being and we must either learn to live with it or be run over by it. Math was never fun for me until I was sent this link from 7Up Dot Com. Math still isn't fun to me, but at least I can play this mind reading game not understanding how it works thus allowing myself to be totally baffled and amused. Okay, I'm easily entertained but you should still try it out to see if you can stump it or figure it out.
[Submitted by Paula]

2 comments:

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I disliked math when I was younger but enjoy it now.

I loved the link, I have done one like that before, it was so.....mathematical!

;-)

Bonez said...

I enjoy math as long as my computer(s) is doing it ;) Sort of like any other kind of "work", eh?