Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Golden Globes Gave Me the Giggles

scarletScarlett Johansson arrives at the 63rd Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California January 16, 2006. Johansson is nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture for her work in 'Match Point'. (REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson)
Mr. Bonez sez, "I'm sorry, but the picture with the caption about the Golden Globes just cracked me up to no end. Obviously, Ms. Johansson takes the 'globes' part very seriously, indeed. I mean, look how she thrust out her ample chest for all of us to marvel at her very own golden globes (snicker). Okay, I can't blame the Dutch food on my giddy behavior since I've been in the Netherlands long enough to adjust. But come on, surely you too see the humor in it..."

No comments: